Saturday, December 27, 2008

I do not know if I should be congratulated or warned upon entering the world of bloggers, but for several reasons, I have decided to join the crowd.

  1. Blogging encourages the important practice of journaling.
  2. Journaling stimulates gratitude and good communication skills.
  3. Until now I have not done justice to the important practice of journaling.
  4. The necessity for pictures, which I hope to make an important part of this blog, may encourage my dormant photography aspirations.
  5. I hope to exploit those "times of epiphany" when the "light bulb" (a.k.a. the Holy Spirit) suddenly illuminates the dark recesses of the mind and imparts spiritual insight.

I have not chosen to blog for the following reasons:

  1. I am bored. (The opposite of contentedness.)
  2. I don't have anything to do. (My plate seems to defy emptiness.)
  3. I am technologically skilled. (Well, we won't go there.)

At any rate, I sincerely wish that this blog will be an encouragement to Christian readers, a dash of good-humor to the weary soul and a relief to readers that there are more eccentric people than them out there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob,

    Let me be the first to say we'll look forward to reading your brand-new blog!

    rjb : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you, Russ, for the picture shown above!

    jtb

    ReplyDelete