Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Cute Little Kids: Part 1

We have fourteen new adorable kids--eight doelings and six bucklings! And there are more to come within the next couple of weeks...
We are already starting to get requests from goat-lovers for breeding stock, so call soon for details on our animals for sale. Also, visit www.blfgoats.com and look for updates on 2009 kids!
Here is one of the newest little additions to BLF. I can't "get over" how cute he is! He has the most white of any bucklings that have been born on our farm.
Mommy and babies.

We'd love your suggestions for a name!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob,

    I found your comment on the blog that my brother and I have been writing together for the past few years(placeofparadox.wordpress.com). Thanks for leaving a comment! It is always encouraging to hear from readers, and I always enjoy meeting new people.

    I am sure my brother appreciated the congratulations you gave him as well--- no problem about the name mix up; I'm sure it is a bit confusing. Right now I am going to school in Dallas, TX, but the rest of my family is back home in Ohio.

    The pictures of your newly born kids are really cute! May God bless your music enterprises as well!

    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephen,

    Great to hear fom you! I hope that your pursuits in linguistics go well, and that the Lord would bless everything you undertake.

    By the way, was your family at Liberty Day (www.LibertyDay.net) this year?

    ReplyDelete