Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Sister's Homemade Pizza

It's incredible to me how easily Jess can throw together an amazingly tasty, gourmet-style dinner. Take the pizza dough, for example. I'd probably be sitting there three hours later with a flop to clean up, but she whips it up in no time. Perfect brownness to the cheese - I mean everything's amazing. And to top it all off, she made the pizza while making chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles for tomorrow's church fellowship meal. I have an amazing sis! Thanks, Jess, for all you do.
"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God" (I Corinthians 10:31).
"steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord" (I Corinthians 15:58).

No comments:

Post a Comment